Assistant BankCentre Leader- Chesterfield
About Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis' largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
Assistant BankCentre Leader
Why an Assistant BankCentre Leader with Midwest BankCentre?
Do you enjoy building a team and driving them to success? Can you maintain personal and group organization? Are you enthusiastic, tenacious and ambitious? If so, the Assistant BankCentre Leader role could be right for you.
As an Assistant BankCentre Leader with Midwest BankCentre, you will be the primary resource for your team's development. You will ensure accuracy while maintaining a focus on the operations of the branch. It will be important to foster a positive work environment for your team. You will be a role model and mentor, demonstrating expectations as you lead by example. You will be accountable for the growth of the team, minimizing risk and performing successful quarterly audits.
Assistant BankCentre Leaders must be able to:
- Lead by example and coach to excellence
- Be responsive to branch needs and fill in accordingly
- Manage time and competing priorities
- Communicate effectively
- Provide excellent customer service
- Implement banks vision in everyday activities
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee daily branch operations
- Make decisions relating to policy and procedures while minimizing risk
- Completion of quarterly branch audit
- Mentor team to encourage self-starters and accountability
- Implement strategies to reach branch goals
- Anticipate and address issues proactively
- Account opening and transaction processing
- Maintain appearance and security of branch
Assistant BankCentre Leaders will become knowledgeable and adhere to BSA, USA Patriot Act, AML, obtain and maintain NMLS, Notary Public and Medallion Stamp Certification.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) is required; Bachelor's degree highly preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience in financial services
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Ability to effectively read, write and speak the English language Personal computer skills with extended viewing of computer screens
- Physical mobility and dexterity to transport files and operate general office equipment (fax, copier, telephone) Visual acuity sufficient to accurately review and proof information
Willing and able to travel to other locations/branches Willing and able to work required overtime
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position and Midwest BankCentre. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 500 Chesterfield Center, Chesterfield, MO 63017, USA