Loan Review Officer- ERM
About Midwest BankCentre
We have been a mainstay of St. Louis community banking since 1906. Currently, we rank among St. Louis' largest locally owned banks. We provide integrated financial services with expertise in commercial, retail and digital banking; business treasury management; mortgage lending; consumer lending; and insurance. We are a local leader in the St. Louis Regional Unbanked Task Force and its Bank-On Save-Up St. Louis initiative. Since 2001, Midwest BankCentre has consecutively achieved the Bauer Financial 5-Star Superior financial rating each quarter.
Founded in St. Louis in 1906, we have branches in the City of St. Louis, St. Louis County, Jefferson County and St. Charles County. In April 2015, we acquired Southern Commercial Bank, formed in 1891. In July 2016, we completed the purchase of Bremen Bank & Trust Co., founded in 1868.
Our Pillars of Success
- St. Louis is our home
- Your Success is our goal
- We build community one relationship at a time
Loan Review Officer
Why a Loan Review Officer with Midwest BankCentre?
The Loan Review Officer provides an objective appraisal to bank management of loans and applications for credit in order to identify potential loan problems and ensure compliance with established loan policies and federal regulations.
Loan Review Officers must be able to:
- Evaluate quality of loans and assigns risk rating indicating borrower's financial strength and probability of loan repayment.
- Review borrower's credit histories, personal and/or business statements, and other financial information.
- Prepare loan reviews and assigns ratings in accordance with loan policy standards.
- Periodically review and provide oversight analysis for the loan policy and procedures.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of the bank's lending policies and procedures and identifies deviations from the policy.
- Assist with post-origination classification of loan assets for accounting and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Identify problem loans and describes deficiencies.
- Write summary of analysis and reasons for assigning adverse risk rating.
- Provide assistance and consultation to loan officers, other lending personnel (loan administration, lending assistants, etc.), auditors and regulatory examiners.
- Participate in special lending-related projects as directed.
- Performs additional job related duties as assigned or required.
- Achievement of a bachelor’s degree in business related field with an emphasis in finance or accounting; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a regulatory examiner or three-year equivalent loan review or credit analysis capacity is required.
- Proficient in Word and Excel computer programs.
- Ability to effectively read, write, and speak the English language.
Willing and able to travel to other locations/branches, and possibly out of state for training
Come Rise With Us!
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position and Midwest BankCentre. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Pay Type Salary
- 2191 Lemay Ferry Rd, St. Louis, MO 63125, USA