*Hiring Immediately for 4 day work week! Monday thru Thursday OR Tuesday thru Friday, 10 hour days*
No Experience Necessary! We Will Train You! Join our team and produce products that save and enhance lives!
New employees are eligible for the following benefits effective date of hire!
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- Paid time off (pro-rated) and 11 paid Holidays
Our top-notch work environment includes:
- Clean Room Environment
- Clean, Quiet, Comfortable Setting
- Casual dress code
- Friendly culture with dynamic leadership
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate machines maintaining productivity, efficiency and product quality.
- Perform visual inspection and testing to ensure all products meet quality standards.
- Reporting of data collection and coordinate with mold tech’s or maintenance for machine errors.
- Separate parts from runners by visually examining for: flow lines, long gates, shorts, splaying, flash, etc. As needed, trim and clip excess plastic from parts.
- Uses visual inspection automated equipment to check conformance
- Drive the continuous flow of product from the injection molding machines to all other work areas.
- Provide breaks as required by lead or supervisor
- Package parts in bags, totes or boxes as applicable
- Document hourly and daily production numbers to Supervisor using good documentation practices.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Elkhorn, WI 53121, USA