The Division Administrator is responsible for monitoring revenues and expenses; assuring appropriate processes are in place for charge capture; tracking provider productivity; processing of payables, payroll, and other paperwork; assisting with recruitment of providers and staff; assisting with contract analysis and negotiation strategy; communicating with providers and staff regarding matters of compensation, DMG policies, and contractual obligations; and other duties as assigned by the CEO or Chair.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in the formulation of an annual business plan for assigned division(s)
- In conjunction with the division chair, oversees the financial affairs of the division including monitoring revenues and expenses; tracking provider productivity; processing of payables, payroll, and other paperwork.
- Ad hoc as well as monthly analysis of financial performance will focus on variation from budget/projections and indications of trends.
- Assure appropriate processes are in place for charge capture.
- Assist with recruitment of providers and staff including initiation of paperwork with human resources, participation in interviews, and arrangements once a new hire is committed.
- Assist with contract analysis and negotiation strategy including projecting the impact of business terms on the overall financial performance of the division as well as on individual providers or specialists.
- Monitor contract compliance and reports concerns to the division chair and CEO.
- Communicate with providers and division staff regarding matters of compensation, DMG policies, and contractual obligations.
- Assist with management of division staff, finances, and operations as assigned by chair.
- May serve on various policy making committees
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare or business administration
- Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ year experience in healthcare administration
- Supervisory experience preferred
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Phenomenal benefits package – eligible on DAY ONE
- 401K plan with employer match
- FSA plan
- 10 paid holidays
- Great team environment
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Friday, April 16, 2021
- 2929 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85016, USA