Manufacturing Associate I, Reagents - US
The Manufacturing Associate I, Reagents will be responsible for:
Delivering manufacturing requirements against production schedule within a focused manufacturing operation and/or product segment. Work schedule may include alternate shifts.
Participating in manufacturing processes to support new product design transfer, stability program, process development, equipment validations, process validations and investigations and resolution of product/process issues.
Performing maintenance and calibration of Manufacturing measuring and monitoring devices as well as maintaining the integrity of work areas.
What you will do
- Deliver manufacturing requirements and attainment of production schedule for standard inventory, build-to-order, and contract manufacture market products.
- Deliver manufacturing requirements for qualification/processing of incoming materials, production intermediates, and stability samples.
- Deliver timely and accurate completion of manufacturing sections of process documentation and related business system transactions.
- Perform scanning and archiving of quality records
- Deliver timely and accurate completion of inventory cycle counts
- Support design transfer and integration of new products and processes.
- Support process development and process improvement projects.
- Participate in the execution of equipment and process validations.
- Support investigations and resolution of findings impacting the Reagent Manufacturing Organization identified through audits, non-conformances, corrective/preventive actions, or customer complaints escalation.
- Deliver timely maintenance and calibration of assigned Manufacturing measuring and monitoring devices.
- Monitor select non-inventory supplies, maintain focused supplies, and generate purchase requisitions as needed.
- Maintain cleanliness and integrity of manufacturing laboratory and storage areas.
- Participate in applicable departmental and interdepartmental training; maintain current and effective training to standard operating procedures, work instructions, and applicable changes affecting the Reagent Manufacturing.
- Assist in establishing annual performance goals; fulfill performance goals
- Maintain effective and professional multi-level organizational interfaces.
- Maintain personal compliance and facilitate departmental compliance with the Quality System.
- Adhere to safety, disposal, and gowning requirements
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree Associates degree or equivalent work experience in the field of Chemistry, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, or Medical Technology related field preferred
- 1+ Years At least 1 year of relevant experience in a Life Sciences, Chemistry, or Medical Technology related industry preferred
Luminex Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status of an otherwise qualified individual, citizenship status, membership or application for membership in a uniformed service, or any other protected characteristic or category protected by applicable law.
- Job Family US
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Madison, WI, USA