Assembly Associate I, - (Bio Tech Manufacturing) Limited Assignment - US (1st Shift)
The Assembly Associate I, Consumables will be responsible for:
· Building of cassettes for use by Engineering, Development, Clinical Studies, and product sales.
· Following approved cGMP manufacturing instructions and personnel are required to complete a history record of the lot built per company Quality System.
· Providing feedback on the processes to assure continuous improvement by noting differences in parts, assemblies, tools, fixtures, or process steps.
What you will do
- Coordinate with other assembly associates daily in support of integration testing, manual instruction development and production process development. All to support a quality process
- Hands-on assembly, test and troubleshooting of system builds and re-work
- Work from documented procedures and maintain quality data.
- Maintains the integrity and cleanliness of work areas
- Assures adherence to safety.
- Assures proper material handling, labeling, and disposal of hazardous chemicals
- Share knowledge and train co-workers and new employees.
- Establish an effective working partnership with other Luminex departments to promote effective communication and transfer knowledge/experience to others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate's Degree Minimum Associates degree in technical electronics or mechanical field preferred
- 1+ Years Some experience working with manufacturing environment pref
- Job Family US
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular
- Austin, TX, USA