Huntsville, AL, USA Req #1029
Thursday, December 24, 2020
LSO Final Mile is looking for motivated people to join our Sort team!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
4am - 12pm
4am - 12pm
Warehouse employees, also known as Sorters, will assist with small package sorting, and will handle both small packages as well as palletized bundles. Associates are responsible for safe and accurate scanning, cross-docking, loading/lifting, sorting/weighing of packages by hand. Work performed in a warehouse environment and subject to external climate (very hot and or cold).
- Manage inventory control system
- Maintain product data
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
- Proficient in electronic inventory systems and Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule pickups and dispatch driver activity on demand
- Report all findings and discrepancies timely with management and support staff
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, vision, short term disability, paid holidays and vacation, and more!
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.
EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Huntsville, AL, USA