Warehouse Clerk Part time
LSO Final Mile has a full time opening in the warehouse at our Nashville, TN location.
Looking for a Part-time, day shift warehouse clerk to assist with pulling orders, placing them on routes and keeping the warehouse clean. Needs to be able to drive a fork lift to unload trucks. Monday through Friday.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
This position requires excellent organizational skills along with time management and ability to move through multiple processes at one time. Experience in warehouse inventory or similar field preferred. Job requirement functions include but not limited to:
- Manage inventory control system
- Maintain product data
- Review and apply inventory activities, including movements and deletions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds without restriction
- Proficient in electronic inventory systems and Microsoft applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule pickups and dispatch driver activity on demand
- Report all findings and discrepancies timely with management and support staff
- Process miscellaneous projects and tasks as prescribed by the Branch and/or Regional Manager and/or Warehouse Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education Required: High school diploma.
Experience Required: Six months’ warehouse experience preferred.
Abilities Required: Able to drive a tow motor and a forklift, or be able to learn. Must be able to remember details and follow specific directions. Knowledge of city streets beneficial. Must have the desire to help and assist others. Must have a professional demeanor with customers, Owner Operators, and office personnel.
PART-TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Dental, Vision
- Short Term disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- And more!!!
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.
EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Nashville, TN, USA