AUS Customer Service Representative
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the Southwest.
WHO WE LOOK FOR:
· Experience in Customer Service industries
· Excellent communication and empathy skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to type 35-40 words per minute
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Bilingual/Spanish a plus!
· Answering customer service calls
· Researching problems
· Scheduling pick-up requests
· Ordering supplies
· Tracking packages
· Receiving credit card payments
· Answering billing questions
· Maintaining customer database
· Assisting customers with claim process
· Assisting customers with LSO’s online services
Must be available for a shift between the hours of 7:30AM and 7:30PM, Monday-Friday and a rotating weekend shift.
LSO is an EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Austin, TX, USA