LSO Final Mile is seeking a Operations Clerk in our Oklahoma City, OK station. This position assists in all aspects of operations including but not limited to, setting up new accounts, processing billing on major accounts and assisting other departments as needed and prescribed by the Branch Manager and/or Regional Director.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
1. Assist customer service department with answering phones.
2. Assist dispatch department when necessary.
3. Process billing on major accounts.
4. Ensure all billing is completed in a timely manner.
5. Respond to clients on billing/invoicing questions in a timely and professional manner.
6. Process miscellaneous projects and tasks as prescribed by the Branch Manager and/or Regional Director.
7. Assist in set up of new accounts.
8. Help facilitate the proper settlements to Owner Operators.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Education Required: High school diploma
- Experience Required: Two years’ relevant experience preferred
Abilities Required: Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle and complete multiple tasks simultaneously. Must have a professional demeanor with customers, Owner Operators, and office personnel.
FULL-TIME BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- · Medical, Dental, Vision
- · Short Term disability
- · Flexible Spending Accounts
- · Vacation and Holiday pay
- · 401(k)
- Pay Type Hourly
- Oklahoma City, OK, USA