Tulsa, OK, USA Req #1002
Tuesday, November 10, 2020
Manage the day-to-day activities of the branch in a productive, professional, efficient and harmonious manner. Ensure quality service is provided to each customer. Supervises personnel under his/her discretion in a manner that promotes company values and ensures the success of the company’s short and long-term objectives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
1. Monitors owner operator activity and ensures completion of assigned routes.
2. Notifies dispatcher or operational personnel of necessary additions and/or deletions to scheduled business.
4. Ensures all Owner Operators are operating under applicable company, federal and state rules, regulations and operating procedures. Communicates effectively with the Director of Compliance.
5. Resolves customer complaints, operational problems and customer service/clerical concerns in a professional and expeditious manner.
6. Reports security problems and emergency situations to proper officials.
7. Ensures all deliveries are performed within customer expectations.
8. Sets proper example of conduct and attitude for employees under his/her supervision, towards customers and the general public.
9. Recommends improvements for security and operations.
10. Provides cross training and back-up of personnel to assure uninterrupted service in the event of absenteeism and/or vehicle failure.
11. Monitors weekly service levels and reports them to the Branch/Regional Manager.
12. Assists the sales department with special requests as outlined by the Branch/Regional Manager.
13. Day-to-day business is performed in a moral, ethical and legal manner.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
Education Required: College degree or equivalent industry experience
Experience Required: 5 years’ operations experience preferred
Abilities Required: Must have excellent time-management, communications, decision-making, human relations and organizational skills.
Full-time benefits include medical, dental, vision, short term disability, paid holidays and vacation, and more!
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.
EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa, OK, USA