Director of Operations
This position will be based out of the Dallas, TX (area) and will service assigned branch locations in the surrounding markets (regional).
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Meeting station and district performance goals.
- Developing and managing operational controls and metrics.
- Successful execution of the district business plan.
- Promoting and encouraging safe performance of duties on the road and in the stations.
- Route optimization.
- Interviewing, selecting, and training of station management personnel.
- Providing the work group clear and informative direction through timely performance evaluations.
- Supporting customer acquisition and retention and providing excellent service to existing customers.
- Managing Independent Contractor acquisitions, onboarding, and retention.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager or other Company officials.
Medical, Dental, Vision
Short Term disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Vacation and Holiday pay
- Bonus opportunity based on annual company and individual performance
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted.
EOE and drug-free employer
- Pay Type Salary
- Dallas, TX, USA