LTL Senior Account Executive-Texas
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the Southwest.
We are seeking an LTL Senior Account Executive to lead the development of LTL services in Texas while offering creative shipping solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for revenue growth on the LTL side of the business and will interact with senior executives and top customers in Texas.
Our Sales teams enjoy rich compensation plans and unparalleled support. All businesses have shipping needs so your territory is unlimited. If you want to be part of a unique, entrepreneurial company where you can be in the spotlight and have significant advancement opportunities, LSO could be the place for you.
Responsibilities include, but aren’t limited to:
- Aggressively prospecting for new LTL business sales activity, quota management and sales pipeline management
- Presenting complex solutions to and influencing business decision makers
- Growing revenue by upselling existing accounts and managing customer penetration
- Working closely with the Operations team to successfully sell, onboard and service customers
- Accurately tracking activities in your CRM system
We look for:
- 7-10 years’ experience in LTL sales
- Hunters with proven success in direct business-to-business outside sales
- Drive and desire to earn six figures plus
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a passion for selling
- Strong analysis skills with Excel expertise
- Independent, self-starter
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- College degree preferred, but not required
- Uncapped commission opportunities
- Unlimited territory
- State-of-the-art training and coaching
- Unparalleled tools to perform your duties
- Advancement opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Excellent benefits package - health, dental, vision, LTD, STD and 401K and more!
Please visit www.lso.com for more information about the company. EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Permanent
- Dallas, TX, USA