Armored Service Technician
Londonderry, NH, USA Req #636
Sunday, May 2, 2021
Armed Service Technician (Part-Time flexible hours available)
Pay Range: $18.28 - $21.56 Depending on Experience, Qualifications, and Training.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Driving automatic vehicle from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a minimum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart.
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item, 5-6 days per week.
- Counting items, recording amounts and serial numbers, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route.
- Other duties assigned.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo weighing up to several hundred pounds.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Drivers License Required.
- Guard Card a +
- Armed Security experience a +
- Part-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 20 to 25 hours/week.
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
- Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes.
- Job Family DOT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Londonderry, NH, USA