Cash Management Services Teller
Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures. Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination. Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned:
● Prepare change orders
Performance of the essential function requires:
● Ability to perform simple computer data entry
● Ability to use calculator by touch
● Unrestricted wrist, hand and finger dexterity
● Ability to operate forklift and pallet jack (Level III job only)
● Work is performed in a room or work area within
a vault with little or no exposure to outside light. The workspace is heated in winter, air conditioned in summer (68-72 degrees)
● Work is performed primarily from a sitting (on a stool with back support) or standing position in front of a 3.5 – 4 foot high counter.
● Full time work consists of an average of 40 hours per week performed in 8-hour or split shifts on five of seven days.
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $13.00
- Lake Charles, LA, USA