Medium Duty Diesel experience preferred. Pay rate base is $20.00 to $25.00 an hour based on experience. Must be 21 years old and have had a valid Driver's License for at least 3 years and in good standing.
Must have schedule flexibility, the hours range from 4AM to 9PM
Must possess adequate mechanic tools.
- Service and repair of all fleet vehicles.
- Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check tires, on all size vehicles. Must perform per month.
- Diagnose and effectively repair mechanical, engine and electrical irregularities/malfunctions on all size vehicles.
- Drive automatic and standard shift vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts.
- Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
- Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges (in English).
- Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone for ordering parts and supplies.
- Ability to write work orders, purchase orders.
- Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles from 2,000 to 50,000 lbs. in size.
- Minimum CDL B with air brakes preferred or ability to obtain.
- Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion.
- Ability to lift and hold parts in position while lying on back in horizontal position on concrete floor.
- Work is performed in a semi-enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling, gasoline/diesel fumes and intermittent high noise exposure.
- Full-time schedule consists of an average of 40 hours per week for a 5-day period. Occasional weekends/on call on alternating weekends.
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
- Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
- Employee Assistance plan
- Short-term and Long-term disability
- 401(k) plan
- Basic life insurance plan
- Voluntary life insurance plan
- Flexible spending account
- Dependent care account
Loomis Armored US is looking to hire exceptional personnel to add to our growing team! If you are looking to grow in the armed/security/driver industry and gain
transferable skill sets as a security guard/security officer, patrol officer,
and/or truck driver this just may be the job for you! Loomis is at the top of
the security industry for Armed Driver/Guards as we promote from within, with
the ability to transfer to any of our hundreds of locations nationwide.
Applicants are not required to be armed prior to employment as Loomis will
allow for you to obtain your security/armed licenses while employed.
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $20.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- Required Education High School
- Tempe, AZ, USA