Armored Service Technician- Burlington VT (5125)
Burlington, VT, USA Req #17
Friday, October 16, 2020
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Driving automatic vehicles from 8,000 to 36,000 pounds a minimum of 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, in accordance with a designated route, with an average of 8-10 hrs day
- Servicing ATM machines on a set schedule, including re-supplying replenishing, retrieving deposits, and monetarily balancing the machine.
- Picking up/delivering customer change orders/deposits carrying a maximum of 50 pounds by hand or up to several hundred pounds by cart
- Loading/unloading vehicle cargo consisting of multiple bags and boxes of coins, weighing as much as 50 pounds per item daily.
- Counting items, recording amounts and barcodes, signing and dating receipts and manifests, sorting individual cargo items by route. Using a handheld electronic device.
- Other duties assigned.
- Ability to repeatedly perform heavy lifting and carrying items by hand in an unrestricted manner for covering significant distances (several yards).
- Ability to push/pull dollies/carts loaded with cargo, such as boxed or bagged coin.
- Unrestricted ability to bend, stoop, squat, stand, walk, climb, twist, turn and reach out.
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle safely in accordance with Driver Physical Qualifications established by the US Department of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration
- Full-time schedule possibly consisting of an average of 40- 50 hours/week.
- Full-time work Monday – Friday, no weekends or Holidays
- Approximately 90-95 percent of work performed in vehicle within individual compartments (front and rear).
- Exposure to wet and dry conditions, extreme heat and cold, constant vehicle and traffic noise and possibly to gasoline/diesel fumes.
ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION:After 6 months for service and completed ATM tech training employee may be eligible to operate a TPS truck. Potential hourly wage at $20.70 per hour after all qualifications are met
- Job Family DOT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Burlington, VT, USA