Cash Management Services Teller
Rate per hour $14.50
Work Shift: 10 am until work is completed, shift can range from 8 to 10 hours a day.
• Conduct deposit verification and/or change order preparation using specialized counting equipment and procedures.
• Separate currency, coin, and/or check deposits received from bank, ATM, and/or commercial customers providing accurate count by denomination.
• Prepare currency and/or coin change orders by denomination for each customer assigned:
• Prepare change orders.
• Ability to read, count, add, subtract, write and record numbers.
• Ability to perform simple computer data entry.
• Ability to use calculator by touch.
Loomis employees drive the very core of our business. Our success depends on our team members, and that’s why it’s important for us to offer an employee benefits program that is not only extremely comprehensive, but also one of the best in the industry. Key benefit components include:
Health insurance, Dental, Vision plan
Employee assistance plan
Short-term and Long-term disability
Basic life insurance plan
Voluntary life insurance plan
Flexible spending account
Dependent care account
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $14.50
- Indianapolis, IN, USA