Essential Job Functions:
• Service and repair of all fleet vehicles
• Perform preventive maintenance (lube, oil change, replace belts, hoses, inspect brakes, repack bearings, check tires, on all size vehicles. Must perform per month.
• Diagnose and effectively repair mechanical, engine and electrical irregularities/malfunctions on all size vehicles
• Drive automatic vehicles for testing, transfer, and pick-up/delivery of parts
• Perform inventory and order parts, supplies, as needed.
• Ability to read and understand technical service manuals, repair orders, labels, and gauges
• Ability to write work orders, purchase orders
• Ability to communicate verbally (in English) using telephone for ordering parts and supplies
• Possession of valid driver’s license and ability to drive automatic vehicles from 2,000 to 26,000 lbs. in size.
• Unrestricted ability to walk, stand, bend, stoop, squat, lift (up to 50 lbs.), push, pull, climb, and lie on back in horizontal position for prolonged periods of time
• Ability to hoist any size vehicle with lift device (vehicle jack) using foot and arm pumping motion
• Work is performed in an enclosed structure and outdoors. Environment involves chemical handling, gasoline/diesel fumes and intermittent high noise exposure
• Full-time schedule consists of an average of 40 hours per week for a 5-day period
- Job Family Hourly
- Pay Type Hourly
- Pittsburgh, PA, USA