The Operations Supervisor will be responsible for oversight and coordination of all branch operations to include Cash Vault and Fleet. The Operations Supervisor will work alongside Management to develop, maintain, and supervise a professional employee-centered culture, a safe and secure operation and cost effective and productive operations
Candidate must be available for 5 work days per week with possible weekend coverage. Schedule depends upon function performed and is subject to change, as duties require. Pay is based upon experience. Some travel, as required, to satellite locations. Any interested person must submit resume no later than Friday March 12th, 2021. Please contact Tim Wilber for further questions and clarification.
Typical Duties/ Responsibilities:
· Oversight of all daily activities for Grand Junction locations.
· Ensure appropriate and timely responses to all customer inquiries, providing professional resolutions.
· Implement, monitor, and recommend changes to policies and procedures to ensure accountability and security of all liability.
· Interviewing, training, and oversight of branch personnel.
· Perform additional duties and/or functions assigned by the B.M.
· Daily review of all operational KPI’s.
· Supervision of Leads in Vault, C.I.T., and fleet operations.
· Create and maintain all routing through TNT.
· Manage billing for Grand Junction locations.
Emergency response to include response to employee injuries, facility
security incidents, vehicle incidents and security investigations.
Provide leadership that is dedicated to professionalism, continuous
improvement and exceeding challenging goals and objectives.
· Controlling overtime hours through scheduling and reviews.
· Opening and closing of the branch as required.
Skills and Qualifications:
Preferred skills include the
following high school graduate, college degree, PC knowledge, e-mail
experience, customer service experience, self-motivated, and task
oriented with the ability to supervise and lead large and small groups
*Salary - Depending Upon Experience*
- Job Family Exempt
- Pay Type Salary
- Grand Junction, CO, USA