Auto Sales Professionals | Beaverton Kia
Beaverton Kia is looking for talented and experienced sales professionals to join our team selling new and used vehicles. Candidates must have a minimum of one (1) year prior sales experience, automotive sales experience highly preferred.
Beaverton Kia - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 55+ years and still going strong! We are one of the first Kia dealerships in America.
How does it work? Beaverton Kia will guide you through our proven sales training program, where you will learn product knowledge, prospecting strategy, sales negotiation, and customer service, so you can confidently and professionally guide our customers through their car buying experience.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
• Minimum of one (1) year of sales experience required (auto sales preferred)
• Advanced closing skills preferred
• Committed to teamwork and providing "World Class" customer service
• Neat, clean, and well dressed
• Driven and self-motivated; strong work ethic and good people skills
• Highly professional and dependable
• Positive and upbeat attitude @ all times
• Trainable (willingness to build your skillset)
• A valid driver’s license; insurable driving record through our carrier
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Help customers with make/model selections and promote model options and features, value-add products and services, and purchase and finance options following dealership policies
• Maintain accurate sales documentation
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all vehicles, accessories, financing options, and promotions
• Manage all required customer and appointment data in dealership computer system
• Negotiate sale closure in a clear, concise, and highly ethical fashion
• Receive incoming sales queries (either phone or internet)
• Attend all staff meetings, trainings, and educational classes as required
• Follow all safety and security procedures
• Perform other duties as assigned
Selected candidates must submit to a background check, drug screen, and possess a valid driver’s license in good standing.
WE OFFER a fast and fun work environment along with competitive pay. Benefits include:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings
• Great schedule for family life (work/home balance)
• Ongoing sales training
• Escalating gross/unit based pay structure (% of both front AND back end gross profit)
• Voluntary buy-up (employee paid) insurance plans (income replacement, critical illness, accident, life/AD&D)
• Weekly paychecks (Direct Deposit or PayCard)
• Paid time off; paid holidays
• Employee purchase plan
• Employee assistance program
• Company-paid life insurance
• Flexible spending plan or health savings account; dependent care spending plan
• 401(k) w/employer match
• Plus more
Ready to Get Better? Do it the Lanphere way. Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
- 12520 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA