The Opelika-Auburn News, a division of Lee Enterprises, is seeking a confident, motivated, performance-oriented, self-starting sales professional to join our talented sales team.
The successful candidate must be able to develop, sell, and retain new and existing local accounts by proposing and selling marketing strategies, consisting of digital and print media.
The Ideal Candidate for this position must:
1. Sell and retain both assigned and new customers, consistent with
practices and standards established by management.
2. Develop new digital business sales by making outside sales calls
with decision makers.
3.Follow the sales process from client research and needs analysis to preparation and delivery of presentations in order to sell new digital advertising programs and to protect and increase existing advertising.
4. Make necessary arrangements to ensure proper placement per advertisers request/purchase. Process appropriate paperwork (insertion order) and provide all necessary ad production /layout information.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor’s degree or one to two years’ related experience
2. Digital marketing and/or sales experience preferred.
3. Google certification a plus.
Competitive benefit package available. Pre-employment drug screen, background check, satisfactory driving history and proof of current auto insurance is required is required. EOE/M/F/D/V
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Opelika, AL, USA