Wagoner County American-Tribune Editor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Write stories, take photographs and create videos of stories about Wagoner and Coweta.
- Coordinate with Design Center on getting content in weekly print edition.
- Work with high school sports editor to get high school sports coverage planned.
- Work with freelancers to provide complete coverage of the area.
- Respond to readers on social media.
- Edit and post stories to the website, add photos and videos and prepare for print.
- Attend weekly planning meetings.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Attends staff meetings and all appropriate company-wide meeting as required; evening meetings may be required.
- Meets with and collaborates with peers and editors as assignments require.
- Maintains professional attitude under pressure.
- Possesses and utilizes good ethical judgment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree, preferably in Journalism, Strategic Communications, Mass Communications or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Job Family News
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa, OK, USA
- Wagoner Tribune, 221 E Cherokee, Wagoner, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Wagoner, OK 74467, USA