Assistant District Manager
Tulsa World, 315 S Boulder Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America ● Tulsa, OK, USA Req #4880
Tuesday, May 4, 2021
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Solicit and contract individuals to effectively service, and sell existing and new customers.
- Monitor carrier/distributor results daily and initiate corrective action based on results of carrier/distributor.
- Ensure all routine route functions, including delivering newspapers, are maintained in the absence of a contractor.
- Establish contact and rapport with schools, city offices, and community organizations in assigned district.
- Promote sales and service contests, and ensure all materials are distributed and understood.
- Anticipate and monitor competitor’s activities and recommend counter measures.
- Conduct ongoing communication with customers to verify new orders, reverse cancellations and resolve service complaints.
- Prepare, submit, and maintain all required reports: i.e. expense reports, weekly planner, etc.
- Ability to promote and sell the newspaper while increasing market share.
- Available to work various hours Mon. – Sunday and receive phone calls at various hours of the day.
- Safely drive to and from various locations in assigned district.
- Interact positively with customers and contractors.
- On-site, regular and reliable attendance is required.
- Safely drive to and from various locations.
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- License and proof of insurance required.
- Satisfactory driving history from Motor Vehicle Report
- Job Family Circulation
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa World, 315 S Boulder Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
- Tulsa, OK, USA