Technical Customer Service Representative
East Moline, IL, USA Req #4814
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
TownNews, a digital media solutions provider for news media and broadcast is looking to add a solutions-focused Technical Customer Support Agent. An ideal candidate will have experience in Customer Service, Relationship Management, or Account Management, along with the technical aptitude and ability to learn new software programs and a strong desire to help our partners reach their goals.
As a Technical Customer Support Agent, you will provide direct support to our partners. You will be the first point of contact and will be providing a unique balance of partner focus, technical support, and ticket management.
● Be an organized self-starter with the ability to multitask
● Communicate directly with our partners to make sure TN has a complete understanding of the request
● Use our ticketing system to create detailed work logs and manage incidents to closure
● Bring a solutions-oriented approach to helping our partners identify and resolve issues
● Act as a partner advocate working directly with our Solutions Support team, as well as other internal TN teams, to ensure that solutions are provided to our partners
Skills and Abilities
● Bachelor’s degree; 2+ years of experience providing application and IT support
● Knowledge of CMS Platforms a plus but not required.
● BLOX CMS experience is a plus.
● Experience in media a plus
● Ability to prioritize issues and work at an efficient pace, which will often include multi-tasking
● Strong work ethic and an extraordinary attention to detail
● Ability to work independently and effectively with a team
● Ability to communicate effectively both with partners and with all levels of our organization
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
TownNews offers a competitive salary, great benefits, and the opportunity for successful employees to develop within a growing technology company. TownNews equips more than 2,000 local media organizations with digital and broadcast services and guidance to transform their business models and flourish in the digital age. Our tools and expertise in print, digital, video, OTT, and advertising enable forward-thinking media organizations in dynamic markets to efficiently engage their audiences, increase security and grow revenue. TownNews is majority-owned by Lee Enterprises. More information at www.townnews.com. EOE
- Pay Type Hourly
- East Moline, IL, USA