Customer Service/Receivable Coordinator
Mechanicsville, VA, USA Req #4811
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Lee Enterprises is seeking a Customer Service / Receivable Coordinator with experience in Customer Service, Credit & Collections.
- Processes credit applications from new customers and submits them to manager for determination of credit status.
- Maintains accurate account information in proprietary software (Mactive) including addresses, phone numbers, contact information and account status.
- Researches accounts with credit balances. Determines cause of credit balance and prepares documentation for refund or transfer according to department guidelines or validates application of credit to account.
- Provides accounting support to Advertising, including but not limited to invoice customer accounts as requested.
- Monitors collection status of bad debt accounts on a monthly basis, updating as needed.
- Respond to requests for credit references customers.
- Runs a variety of standardized reports for the credit manager and other designated persons.
- Reviews the data for completeness and correctness.
- Monitors credit queues in proprietary software (Mactive) as needed.
- Reviews new/pending orders and makes approval determinations based on credit status of account
- Provides administrative assistance to the credit manager and other members of the credit department
- Posts payments received from customers, accurately and timely.
- Resolves payment problems/ discrepancies in a timely manner
- Reconciles the cash receipts daily to ensure all is in balance and accounted for within the receiving and posting process.
- Answer inquires from customers and company personnel regarding payment applications.
- Return messages or inquiries for information requested in a timely basis.
- Place collection calls for specified past due accounts as directed.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mechanicsville, VA, USA