The Advertising Videographer will be based in Richmond but will be focused on driving revenue for all Virginia Lee properties using video as a medium. The Advertising Videographer should have general video production experience, including operating video cameras, audio and lighting, streaming applications, including those pushed to social media platforms. This videographer will be solely focused on video that promotes advertisers and sponsors, as well as video related to events in Virginia markets.
1. Coordinate with advertising on revenue-generating video.
2. Shoot, edit and produce video for Lee Corp. websites across Virginia.
3. Set up live streaming video for revenue projects. Train markets across Virginia on live streaming and other revenue-generating video efforts.
4. Work with colleagues in advertising, news, circulation, production and events.
5. Identify video opportunity with local advertisers and work to execute video that promotes their brand and drives new revenue.
Education and experience: Bachelor's degree photography, videography or multimedia journalism, or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of 2-4 years experience in video work. Knowledge and understanding of news industry is critical.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Richmond, VA, USA