Packaging Crew Leader
The Quad-City Times is looking for a hands-on Crew Lead for our Packaging Department. This position
requires some experience in distribution processes and equipment as well as strong supervisory skills, excellent organizational skills and good people skills. Applicants must have a demonstrated proficiency in quality
control, equipment maintenance and staff development. The hours for this role vary between 6 a.m. to 5 p.m. including weekend days.
Qualified candidates will have:
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to meet deadlines, set priorities, control waste and produce quality work.
· Excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate orally in conversation both in person and by telephone.
· Strong people skills and the ability to interact with others and remain focused while dealing with multiple objectives and timelines.
· The ability to work in a team setting, developing and motivating people, and embrace the concept of teamwork.
· Self-motivation with the ability to work independently.
· Mechanical and troubleshooting abilities
· A valid driver's license and proof of auto insurance.
As part of Lee Enterprises, the Quad-City Times offers a professional work environment, a focus on growth opportunities for employees and a full benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace. All applicants considered for employment must pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to commencing employment.
- Job Family Production
- Pay Type Salary
- Davenport, IA, USA