The Sioux City Journal has an immediate opening in our circulation department for a Distribution Specialist. If you are self-motivated and would thrive in a professional environment...we’d like to talk to you!!
We need self-starters who will provide top notch service. Responsibilities will include but not limited to providing assistance with sales, marketing, administrative, single copy and customer service. Completes accurate records, various reports and data entry. This position will work directly with our Consumer Sales & Marketing Manager in coordination of efforts with other departments.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- High school diploma with related experience or training
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), database management software applications and the ability to learn other software
- Basic mathematical skills and the ability to compute and interpret data
- Excellent communications skills: both written and verbal
- Attention to detail
- Resourcefulness and initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, subscribers, coworkers and the public
- Willingness to accept additional responsibilities and assist others as needed
- A valid driver’s license is essential
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Sioux City, IA, USA