Bilingual Compliance Manager
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
Spanish Bilingual Compliance Manager
We're looking for highly motived individuals that are passionate in working with children. The role that we are currently looking to fill is a Compliance Manager. Compliance Manager
assist the program by reviewing policy, procedures, reports and provide trainings to staff. Additional responsibilities include ensuring that we are in compliance with regulations in policy development and implementation according to State Licensing and ORR, as well as on-going program refinement based on advances in the program. Compliance Manager will also oversee ongoing compliance with the Interim Final Rule on UC Sexual Abuse and Sexual Harassment standards at care provider facilities.
- Complete reports in a timely manner
- Able to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
- Develop and maintain effective communication and working relationships with staff, co-workers and Funder
- Review and update policies and Procedures
- Be On Call when Sexual harassment or possible sexual abuse arise.
- The ability to maintain control and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Provide trainings to staff
- Collaborate with QM to audit case files quarterly
- Must be flexible
Information in regards to the position:
Full Time Schedule: Monday to Friday 8am-4pm,
Location: Mesa, AZ
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, accrual of vacation and sick time, Employee Assistance Program, Annual reviews with possible merit increases and other.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Revise procedures, reports, etc… periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues.
- Review the work of colleagues as needed to identify compliance issues and provide coaching or training.
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate.
- Establish reliable internal controls, processes and protocols to ensure practices and policies are consistent and accurately applied. Continually review these measures to evaluate efficiency.
- Coordinate the creation of program tools to monitor compliance within all departments; including, maintaining and coordinating with QM on the internal program manual.
- Participate in new hire and employee onboarding and training related to legal and compliance topics.
- Work with program leadership to review potential compliance red flags or risks.
- Collaborate and create strong interpersonal relationships between departments and teams for total compliance monitoring and audits.
- Perform a variety of administrative support tasks involving the implementation of ORR Policies, residentially licensing requirements, and other applicable contract requirements.
- Effectively manage highly confidential information.
- Must be current on all standards noted in the ORR PSA Policy; specifically, Section 4: Preventing, Detecting, and Responding to Sexual Abuse and Harassment, TDFPS Minimum Standards, Policy and Procedures, and all other relevant child welfare guidelines and regulations.
- Collect program data, assess program compliance and provide programmatic recommendations regarding the implementation of ORR Policies and other contractual requirements.
- Conduct meetings with lead department staff and Site Director regarding the implementation of compliance requirements.
- Ensure continuity of policy compliance within the program.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with ORR policy and other contractual requirements.
- Provide the program with technical assistance and guidance based on ORR Policy updates and addendums to policies.
- Provide assistance and coordinate submissions of reports to Quality Management when responding to corrective action plans and their implementation.
- Analyze service delivery data and client feedback, as assigned.
- Ensure program quality, compliance, and accurate documentation as stipulated in program contracts.
- Oversee, develop, and implement training to address service standards, goals, and objectives in assigned program locations and specific positions. In collaboration with the direct supervisors, provide and coordinate program and position training.
- Serve as the point of contact for HR Compliance and Training Department to ensure initial, refresher, and annual trainings are completed by ORR staff.
- Responsible for the quality of case record documentation, both manually and electronically. Records must be comply with required laws and accrediting bodies, as well as agency policies and procedures.
- Coordinate with Case Management Department and QM to ensure case record documentation is accurate and completed in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with QM to audit ORR case files quarterly.
- Be present at contractual audits to present and review information.
- Coordinate with leadership within ORR programs on compliance related material.
- Supervise, train and evaluate Program Coordinator positions.
- Drive personal vehicle to conduct program business.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral sciences, human services, or social service fields required.
- Bilingual; possess effective verbal and written language skills in English and Spanish.
- Minimum of 3 years working in compliance, quality management, or audits.
- At least 1 year of which is working with child welfare standards, best practices, and compliance issues.
- Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Current Auto Liability Insurance
- 39 Month Motor Vehicle Record
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Mesa, AZ, USA