Bilingual Case Aide II
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
Bilingual Case Aide Position
at A New Leaf
We're looking for highly motived individuals that are passionate in working with children. The role that we are currently looking to fill is a Case Aide. Case Aides assist the program and the clients by assessing, facilitating and monitoring all components of client case. Additional responsibilities include ensuring compliance with regulations in policy development and implementation according to State Licensing and ORR, as well as on-going program refinement based on advances in the program.
- Maintain case files
- Facilitate appointments with legal teams
- Work in a collaborative work environment with Case Managers
- Assist Case Management with creating files, as well as discharge packets.
- Assist with delivery and dropping off mail
- May need to assist with driving clients to interviews or appointments as required.
- And other task.
If you are a highly motivated person with a passion to work with people, this is the job for you.
Information in regards to the position:
Full Time Schedule:
- Sunday-Thursday 9am-5pm
Location: Mesa, AZ
Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401K, accrual of vacation and sick time, Employee Assistance Program, Annual reviews with possible merit increases and other.
- High School Degree or GED
- Bilingual; possess effective verbal and written language skills in English and Spanish.
- Minimum 1-year experience working with youth.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows software suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc…)
- Experience booking travel arrangements, preferred.
- Experience in record management, preferred.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation; driving is required
- Current Auto Liability Insurance
- 39 Month Motor Vehicle Record
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Mesa, AZ, USA