Entry Level Data and Reporting Specialist
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
A New Leaf is currently seeking a full-time Data and Reporting Specialist.
Schedule: Full Time; Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide design support for the development of Reporting & Analytics
solutions.Provide data that is accurate, congruent and reliable, and ensure the information is easily available and intuitive to users
for direct consumption or integration with other systems.
Educate and train staff to use the data as an
analytical tool, displaying the information in new forms and content for the
purpose of analysis and option exploration.
Build an understanding of the business at a level of detail that enables the identification of and solutions to critical issues.
Work with business and development teams to design and document dashboards, alerts, and reports.
Facilitate information gathering, structured documentation and presentation of findings to all levels of management.
Conduct analysis of functional business processes and functional business requirements.
Participate in the development of business cases in the support of process changes and/or data projects.
Work on medium to complex and cross-functional Analytics solutions.
Work on multiple tasks/projects as team member.
Work as a functional lead as assigned.
Drive personal vehicle to conduct program business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred, OR equivalent
demonstrated work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience working with SQL Server.
- 3+ years’ experience of technical expertise in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in Database administration (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL); including, performance tuning and optimization, troubleshooting, high availability / disaster recovery, security.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge and experience in Database development (preferably with SQL, including Azure SQL), and designing and building database solutions (tables / stored procedures / forms / queries / etc.).
- Demonstrated knowledge of SSIS/SSAS/SSRS/Power BI technologies with a deep understanding of
data structure / data models to design, develop, and tune BI solutions and
- Demonstrated experience delivering and/or authoring technical training.
- Demonstrated experience in Healthcare Industry and with Healthcare Applications (NextGen preferable).
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Job Start Date Friday, February 26, 2021
- Mesa, AZ, USA