Bilingual Remote - Clinician II - CBHS
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
Remote full time position
Major areas of responsibility (including but not limited to): This position interacts with all levels, both inside and outside the organization (e.g. clients, courts, agencies, etc.)
- Provide individual, group and/or family counseling in office or in-home setting in accordance with Client/Family strengths and needs.
- Provide clinical expertise to the Child and Family Team or other collaborative base model and serve as a point of contact and communication while working in congruence with the team process.
- Bring Child and Family Teams Team or other collaborative base models together and serve as a facilitator and/or team member.
- Provide Initial Assessments, develop Individualized Service Plan, develop Crisis and Safety plans and continually monitor client/family progress in meeting goals and anticipated outcomes.
- Evaluate and continually monitor client/family progress in meeting goals and anticipated outcomes.
- Document (verbal/written) and submit significant and routine paperwork, update/complete staffing notes for multi-disciplinary clinical team reviews and maintain the clinical records in accordance with all local, state, and federal laws and A NEW LEAF policy and procedures.
- Provide varied verbal and physical crisis intervention and counseling.
- Responsible for administrative and clinical issues regarding admission, discharge and utilization management issues.
- Use ADHS Practice Guidelines and best practices when designing and implementing Child and Family Team or other collaborative base model.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health related field required; Associate or Independent license with the Arizona Board of Behavioral Health (LAC, LPC, LMSW, LCSW, LAMFT, LMFT, etc.) preferred;
- Bilingual Spanish
- Possess a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation, a clean 39-month motor vehicle record and current auto liability insurance.
- Have a Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card or be able to pass various background checks in order to obtain one.
- Must have proficiency with personal computers and applicable software programs.
- Have the skills necessary to engage and work with others from diverse ethnic and cultural groups, coupled with maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Demonstrate and provide strong communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Committed to teamwork and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must be able to meet target encounter values as defined by Clinical Leadership.
Program: DBMCC. Clinician
Shift: Remote working hours Mon - Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm with flexibility to meet program need with 1 evening until 7:00pm and another evening until 6:00pm.
A New Leaf is an equal employment opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all their positions.
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Mesa, AZ, USA