Bilingual ORR - Youth Care Worker PM
- Provide consistent “line of sight” supervision for clients.
- Provide varied verbal and physical crisis intervention and counseling.
- Complete nightly bed count using Profiler. Complete shift report and enter NextGen data on the computer each night.
- Review all resources (log book, staff meeting notes, etc.) to stay well informed of events, program/client needs.
- Document and submit significant and routine reports, such as progress notes, incident reports, AWOL, etc.
- Monitor self-medications as required.
- Maintain communication and perform tasks to assist in promoting the physical and emotional health of clients (i.e. nutrition, etc.)
- Collaborate with Clinical Team to observe, learn, practice, and effectively implement approved therapeutic interventions.
- Demonstrate and provide strong communications skills both verbally and in writing.
- Committed to teamwork and have the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Have proficiency with personal computers and applicable software programs.
- Have the skills necessary to engage and work with others.
- High school diploma or GED plus one (1) year of work experience required or Associates/Bachelor’s degree in a human services field with (1) one year of work experience needed.
- Must be Spanish/English bilingual. Verbal bilingual skills must meet the agency standard and have the ability to communicate effectively in Spanish and the ability to interpret.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation.
- Needs current auto liability insurance and a clean 39-month motor vehicle record.
- Have a Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card or be able to pass various background checks in order to obtain one.
- Due to state licensing requirements, applicants must be a minimum 21 years of age.
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $14.50
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, November 30, 2020
- Mesa, AZ, USA