Annual Giving and Donor Communications Manager
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM, Full Time
Location: Mesa, AZ
The Annual Giving and Donor Communications Manager is a key member of the Philanthropy Department. In collaboration with the Individual Giving Team, this person is responsible for managing the annual fund campaign, stewarding donor relationships, and implementing communications plans that motivate donors to give to A New Leaf.
· Plan and execute the annual fund campaign to attract new donors, increase donor retention, and deepen donor engagement in order to meet or exceed defined revenue goals.
· Develop and implement a comprehensive annual communications plan for direct mail, newsletters, email, and social media campaigns, and other outreach strategies that enhance donor relationships with A New Leaf.
· Create compelling content that inspires empathy and action by donors, targeted to segmented constituencies and using multiple communication channels.
· Manage donor stewardship and gift acknowledgment processes, ensuring all donors are thanked in a timely, appropriate, and meaningful way that conveys the impact of their giving.
· Create and implement strategic gift acknowledgment processes for donor segments such as new donors, monthly sustainers, volunteers, and other key constituencies.
· Serve as primary liaison and project manager with outside creative, print, web design, and other vendors.
· Represent A New Leaf and its mission in a variety of public and community settings, doing so in ways that uphold the highest professional and moral ethics.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in nonprofit fundraising, communications, marketing, or related field.
· 3+ years of non-profit experience in a similar role, preferably including experience supporting multiple departments/ supervisors.
· Advanced written and verbal communications.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and The Raiser’s Edge database management software.
- Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation
- Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card
- 39 Month Motor Vehicle Record
- Current Auto Liability Insurance
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $48,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $52,000.00
- Mesa, AZ, USA