Part-time Philanthropy Donor Database Coordinator
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
Schedule: Part-time, Monday - Friday / 25 hours a week
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain donor database; including the completion of corrections, updates, actions for Board members and staff, addition of first time or potential supporter profiles, addition of new participants from campaigns and special events, and donor research.
- Maintain and update volunteer files and Support Database Administrator
- Complete Opt Out report for emails each month and update records accordingly
- Update all missing informal salutations daily
- Complete address correction reports after each mailing
- Process all returned mail to the department
- Enter cash gifts as requested by Database Administrator
- Prepare all cash thank you letters with a 24-hour turnaround from receipt from accounting
- Prepare thank you/acknowledgement letters for gift-in-kind within 48-hours
- Enter data into Raisers’ Edge software for all gift-in-kind receipts
- Enter volunteer hours monthly
- Create, prepare, and distribute reports, as requested
- Prepare and distribute donor giving history, as requested.
- Create mass email messaging, as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Non-profit experience with fundraising and volunteers, preferred Excellent writing and oral communication skills Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card Valid Driver’s License with reliable transportation Current Auto Liability Insurance
- 39 Month Motor Vehicle Record
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $15.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, November 16, 2020
- Mesa, AZ, USA