Bilingual Janitor - ORR
Since 1971, A New Leaf has faithfully worked in service to our mission of “Helping Families…Changing Lives,” making a positive impact in the lives of more than 24,000 people each year in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. Services focus on HEALTH, HOUSING, AND COMMUNITY SERVICES, offering a continuum of support to move households from crisis to long-term health and stability.
A New Leaf continues to grow to respond to needs in our community by developing comprehensive, relevant and effective services for vulnerable and underserved families, children, and adults.
A New Leaf is currently seeking a Bilingual Janitor to join our ORR team!
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (flexibility in hours required)
Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
Location: Mesa, AZ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- General cleaning of the 4 facility sites and keeping them maintained and in good condition (includes bathrooms, classrooms, toys, cabinet fixtures, break rooms, offices and kitchen areas, vacuum, sweep, and mop floors.)
- Responsible for proper care and storage of equipment, supplies and tools.
- May, when necessary, work with clients and cooperate as a team member with other staff in utilizing clients.
- Pool maintenance with or without Client participation as needed.
- Provide verbal and physical crisis intervention when applicable.
- Responsible for noticing and reporting situations/repairs needed to their supervisor and or submitting maintenance tickets.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Relevant Work Experience Preferred.
- Bilingual preferred but not required.
- Due to licensing requirements all applicants must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess a valid driver’s license with reliable transportation, a clean 39-month motor vehicle record and current auto liability insurance.
- Either possess a Class One Fingerprint Clearance Card or be able to pass various background checks in order to obtain one.
We appreciate your interest in our organization. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, religion, color, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
A New Leaf is an at-will employer. Any offer of employment with A New Leaf is contingent upon a successful consumer report to include verification of employment, education, criminal background search and driving records.
A New Leaf is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and participates in the E-Verify program. A New Leaf participates in el program de E-Verify. Equal Opportunity Employer.
BENEFITS PACKAGE: All of our employees enjoy the following benefits: direct deposit, competitive pay, accrued sick time, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), annual team member appreciation event, informal, yet professional team environment.
For full time employees, we also provide the following included in the total compensation plan: Health/Dental/Vision Coverage, Accrued Sick and Vacation Time, Paid Holidays, Life Insurance, AD&D, Short Term Disability, 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, and a Wellness Program which has received a Silver Level of excellence in worksite wellness by providing employees with Annual Biometrics, Gym Reimbursements, Wellness Initiatives, Workers Compensation improvements, and much more!
- Pay Type Hourly
- E University Dr, Mesa, AZ 85281, USA