Corporate Account Executive - Corporate Sales & Marketing - Northeast U.S.
Responsible for delivering accelerated account growth within your assigned geographic area of responsibility through a focused and targeted sales strategy centered on the customer’s needs and their desired results.
- Provide Consultative Sales Leadership & Vision for account growth and development
- Assist agents in the management of high-profile customer relationships
- Establish New Business Development Strategy to meet/exceed New Account Revenue Goal
- Identify, solicit and develop new business opportunities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to read, interpret and understand contract language
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and Internet
- Negotiation, conflict resolution and mediation skills
- Ability to speak effectively
- Handle escalated calls/issues regarding for resolution
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree (B. A.) preferred, but not required.
- Minimum Experience: Two plus years transportation related sales experience within the current assigned geographic area.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Salary
- New York, NY, USA