Log Compliance Rep. - Compliance - Logs/Drug Testing
Hours: M-F, 9am-6pm
To provide regulatory compliance service to the owner operators of Landstar System, by ensuring total compliance with state, federal and Landstar regulatory policy. Provide office clerical assistance.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Educate and train operators on the use of an electronic logging device.
- Must troubleshoot and assist operators with electronic logging device malfunctions.
- Educate and counsel operators, agents, and/or contractors on Hours of Service regulations and how to stay compliant
- Verify log violations
- Perform verification audits on operators’ logs.
- Administer corrective action process up to and including cancellation of operator lease.
- Follow up to ensure all corrected and missing logs are received
- Maintain compliance of assigned operators by maintaining spreadsheets and other reports
- Handle inbound and outbound calls, and provide quality customer service
- Facilitate Remedial training and log classes
- Perform Random Drug Test notifications
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Working knowledge of Word, Excel, Access and Outlook, preferred
Typing ability 30 WPM, preferred
Data entry 88 KPM, preferred
Customer service experience, required
Strong communication skills in all modes
Ability to effectively counsel and educate others
Ability to analyze and interpret data
Strong organizational skills, required
Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations, helpful
Ability to follow oral and written instructions
Ability to multitask between inbound/outbound phone calls, email requests, and other workflow.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) required; Associates degree, preferred.
Minimum Experience: Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America