30416 - Programmer/Analyst I
Designs, develops, configures, deploys, and supports database solutions serving the transportation industry.
- Work within a collaborative team environment to design, develop, configure, deploy, and support technology solutions. ·
- Partner with product owners, business analysts, and other IT personnel to determine end-user needs.
- Design, build, own, and support technology products that meet business needs and adhere to department standards of design, quality, security, performance, supportability and maintainability.
- Assist users by analyzing complex problems and clarifying program objectives.
- Produce knowledge base documentation for the ongoing support of technology solutions.
- Troubleshoot operational problems and restore to normal condition. Maintain a 24/7 state of operational readiness.
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- Assist in deployment and support of technology.
- Participate as an active learner of new technologies as introduced into the technical roadmap
- Excellent analytical skills and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop components of technical solutions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues.
- Experience with Agile development practices.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Logistics, preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university, preferred
DEPARTMENT SPECIFIC DUTIES and/or SKILLS
- Develop and support data access layer components from project specifications such as stored procedures, views and reports
- Develop DB models for new and existing applications
- Write T-SQL code, supply test data, and debug coding problems
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America