30413 - Network Engineer I
Provide network server infrastructure support as required to support Landstar business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily server maintenance and support operations, including enterprise backup systems.
- Provide technical support for multiple network server environments.
- Provide technical support as required to complete various projects.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose server and network problems.
- Design and implement procedures to automate processes and improve efficiency.
- Ensure Landstar policies and procedures are followed.
- Rotate on-call duties.
- Must perform duties to the standards of the job description and comply with the company's policies, practices, and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft server operating systems and Active Directory
- Knowledge of server hardware and TCP/IP networking
- Knowledge of network and Windows server security
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred. Minimum of two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Salary
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America