Trailer Warranty Administrator
Prepare, record, and reconcile warranty claims on company-controlled trailing equipment. Create and analyze reports on daily and weekly basis in regards to warranty claims.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
· Facilitate all warranty related issues; working with vendors, BCOs, Agents, and OEMs to ensure timely repairs.
· Ensure repairs meet company requirements.
· Issue pre-repair authorization for warranty repairs to vendors.
· Analyze warranty claim data to find root cause for excessive failures of trailer components.
· Research and audit warranty invoices.
· Continuously improve Trailer Maintenance Department's warranty process flow.
· Assist Trailer Maintenance Coordinators as needed and requested by management.
· Must perform duties to the standards of the job description and comply with the company's policies, practices, and procedures.
· Proficiency in Excel, and Word.
· Proficiency in Access, strongly preferred.
· Excellent analytical, organizational and statistical skills.
· Knowledge of trailer repair and preventative maintenance standards, preferred.
· Working knowledge of AS/400 and PowerPoint preferred.
· Transportation industry knowledge helpful.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work effectively with little supervision.
· Understanding of accounting practices.
· Good negotiation skills.
Other duties may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Associate's degree, required; Bachelor's degree, preferred. Two years' statistical experience, preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America