50220 - Recruiter - Carnesville, GA
HOURS: 8am - 5pm M-F
Manages recruiting performance of assigned territory. Uncovers
and develops potential recruits to accomplish goals. Ensures work meets
deadlines and capacity growth expectations. Complete complex tasks as needed.
- Develop,manage and convert assigned leads.
- Analyze lead development to ensure capacity goals are being met.
- Delegates work as needed to ensure all projects are completed accurately and timely
- Provide guidance and coaching to individual contributors on day-to-day issues
- Assist with on-boarding.
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Effectively communicate and work with internal and external customers
- Ensure area goals are met and adhere to budget
- Provide resolution for escalated customer issues
Regularly exercises independent judgment and discretion in daily activities and work
directly related to department policies
- Extensive knowledge of market
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Analytical problem solving skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills, makes presentations and conducts
- Superb interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize
Bilingual in Spanish and English, preferred
Ability to travel 30- 40%
Valid Driver's License required
Ability to rent a car and submit expense for reimbursement
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university, preferred
- Minimum Experience: Five years in transportation
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Salary