P/T, Operations Administrative Coordinator
Responsible for preparation, auditing and distribution of various departmental reports on a regular recurring basis (daily, weekly, monthly). Ensures accurate and timely reconciliation of invoices from vendors. This part time position reports directly to the VP of Operations and will work closely with the Operations leadership team to track & turn raw data into executive level reporting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Consolidation, proofing and submission of departmental reporting
- Review & submission of monthly KPI reporting
- Track monthly budget variances
- Maintain department org charts & other administrative documents across division
- Assist with program management of key external vendors
- Serve as backup support to teams within Operations for vacation, PTO, or other staffing needs
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Proficient in reporting & analytical applications, such as but not limited to, Cognos, Salesforce, Power BI
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Data entry skills 88+ kpm
- Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Bi-lingual helpful, but not required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education: High school diploma, required; or general education degree (GED), required; Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school preferred;
Minimum Experience: or one year related experience and/or training (customer service, sales, transportation); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Years’ Experience for full proficiency in role: Six months
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 1000 Simpson Rd, Rockford, Illinois, United States of America
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America