Card Admin Representative
Card Administrative Representative
To handle contractor issues with regard card service issues with regards to card services. Verify cards' paperwork accuracy and process data entry work in iSeries 400 and Comdata.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up debit cards, ADEP, direct deposit and card authorizations in the iSeries 400 and Comdata.
- Handle daily call volume from contractors and agents. Customer service research and problem resolution.
- Respond to contractor calls received via in-bound 800- lines.
- Document and handle all calls that require action within Card Administration Services Department.
- Document and handle all calls regarding the card system (Comdata) issues and/or questions.
- Handle comcheck, pin reset, credits and duplicate card requests.
- Miscellaneous functions as directed.
- Must perform duties to the standards of the job description and comply with the company's policies, practices, and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Customer service background
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to perform quality work with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Data entry skills 88 kpm
- 10 key by touch
- 88 kpm
- Working knowledge of iSeries 400 system, preferred
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America