Audit contractor's trip paperwork for completeness and accuracy against terminal transactions. Generate invoices or EDI transmissions in accordance with customer requirements.
· Provide high quality customer service to agents, contractors, and customers. (Both inbound and outbound)
· Monitor credit queue to ensure all loads are released with the correct customer information timely.
· Responsible for ensuring correct billing documentation is received.
· Audit and process freight bills.
· Communicate and maintain correct customer master specifications with the credit department.
· Work, resolve, and pending status freight bills.
· Communicate billing discrepancies to agents and notify agents of all changes to freight bills.
· Communicate with consignees when necessary to provide proof of delivery verification.
· Communicate with internal/external entities to facilitate timely processing of all freight bills.
· Review accessorial codes and identify when further attention is needed.
· Responsible for billing EDI accounts and specialized billing.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Customer service experience in a similar environment
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as bills of lading, confirmation sheets, customer requirements, and procedure manuals.
· Billing experience, preferred
· Working knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook required
· Data entry skills 88+ kpm
· Ten Key by touch, 88+ kpm
· Must be detailed oriented
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and production levels
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Problem resolution skills required
· Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education:High school diploma or general education degree (GED), required;
Minimum Experience:One to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. ISeries 400/web based programs experience, preferred.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America