Quality Control & Review Specialist
Quality Control & Review Specialist
To ensure tractors and trailers are legal to operate in the United States and Canada, ensuring the accuracy of equipment setup and credentials issued to BCOs.Work with the states, provinces, various toll facilities, third party vendors and BCOs to ensure all invoices/violations are handled promptly and accurately. Have a working relationship with PrePass and BestPass and be able to facilitate the program in its entirety.
· Administer toll and bypass program in its entirety.
· Issue replacement devices, resolving service failures, responsible for inventory of the devices accurately record data of devices on master spreadsheet.
· Handle toll invoices/violations daily.
· Handle trip and fuel citations.
· Handle payment of Comdata invoices for trip and fuel permits.
· Review equipment files to ensure the information received for data entry is complete and accurate and in accordance with legal standards.
· Handle entire plate registration process. Includes verifying paperwork, ordering and issuing plate with correct charges, maintaining accurate plate inventory weekly
· Assist with annual permit renewal (high volume and time sensitive).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Data entry skills 88+ kpm, required
· PC skills Excel and Word, required (iSeries 400, preferred)
· Permit knowledge, preferred
· Excellent verbal and written skills, required
· Excellent organizational and analytical skills
· Ability to multitask or change tasks as needed with a strong commitment to quality
· Customer service experience, required
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Previous experience in balancing accounts, helpful
· Position requires an individual who is dependable, reliable and accepts accountability for work performed
· Must possess a high level of diplomacy
· Must be able to work 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; plus college or technical certificate; or one year required
Minimum Experience: Two years preferred professional work experience.
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar Transportation Logistics, 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America