Digital Marketing Specialist-Communications
Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
Our Marketing Communications department has an immediate opening for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist. This role is responsible for developing the digital marketing programs for KI and Pallas Textiles, including initiatives for company websites, social media, blogs, digital advertising, and email marketing automation. This individual will support the integration of digital marketing promotions for both product and vertical market strategies. The goal of our digital marketing program is to promote our brands, increase customer loyalty, and drive sales. Job functions include:
- Strategize content for landing pages and key sections of websites (ki.com and pallastextiles.com) in response to integrated marketing initiatives.
- Collaborate with team members on new design functionality and formats to support world-class website UI and UX.
- Create messaging and content to align with brand strategies and integrated marketing initiatives.
BLOGS & SOCIAL MEDIA
- Support the development, execution and optimization of social media messaging and blogs; manage editorial calendars.
- Align web/blog content with keyword/SEO strategies and integration with other digital marketing initiatives.
- Monitor engagement and review monthly analytics/insights for website, blog, and social media programs.
EMAIL MARKETING AUTOMATION
- Create marketing automation campaigns in partnership with sales enablement team.
- Support inbound/outbound strategy with external emails/KI subscription content.
- Coordinate paid social media advertising campaigns with agency partners to increase brand awareness and/or participation in industry events and tradeshows.
- Manage schedules for industry insertions and coordinate assets with team members.
- Experience in implementing web and digital marketing tactics
- Experience in the use of social media as a marketing tool
- Experience working in web content management systems and digital marketing automation programs
- Experience in monitoring digital engagement via analytical tools
- Experience with search engine optimization/marketing (SEO/SEM), lead generation and email marketing
- Proficient in copywriting for various media
If you are passionate about digital marketing and have solid (3-5 years) experience in the disciplines above, we would love to speak with you.
- Pay Type Salary
- Green Bay, WI, USA