Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI, a world class supplier of innovative and award-winning furniture solutions for business, educational, and healthcare environments, is seeking an Automation Intern to assist during our busy months.
Automation is responsible for robot program development and editing. The Automation Intern position will assist with robot programming and editing, as well as continuously working with and learning from our Automation Specialists. Additional responsibilities to include production operation of these robots if production dictates, along with documentation of critical parameters and assorted other documentation.
- Support, troubleshoot and assist with Automation machines
- Provide support and programming for robotic operations
- Complete engineering projects assigned by the Automation Engineer
- Assist with and develop fixtures or devices for our manufacturing process
- Update AutoCad drawings and files as required.
- Assist with training of production technicians related to the specific processes
- Assist technicians with day to day struggles and help improve processes
- Support the department with innovation, problem solving, and continuing improvement activities.
- Enrolled in a formal Automation program or Automation training
- Computer Knowledge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Value Added Skills:
- Positive Attitude
- Good communication and listening skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize projects
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to be a team player
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Manufacturing, 1330 Bellevue St, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America