Assembly Technicians - 1st Shift
KI Bonduel is hiring full time Assembly Technicians.
Assembly Technicians are mainly responsible for the final assembly and packaging of product for the cell they are assigned. These activities must be performed safely and with quality in mind. This position requires the use of hand tools, assembly equipment and the ability to follow production schedules. All employees at KI are expected to participate in continuous improvement activities as well.
This is an entry level position. Qualified candidates should have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be motivated to attend work regularly, have an interest in personal development/growth, be able to work well with others in a team environment and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs occasionally, and 30-40 lbs frequently
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on your feet for 8+ hours
- Above average attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in using air tools, glue guns and staplers.
This is a first shift opening, with hours primarily being 5am-2pm, with overtime and weekends required during peak production (summer months).
We have a comprehensive benefit package including 1 week of vacation upon hire, competitive health, dental and vision insurance, 401K and education reimbursement.
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Bonduel, WI - Manufacturing, 204 West South Street, Bonduel, Wisconsin, United States of America